"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekends.

Update the last two days of my life :) had a nice weekends. Catching up and doing street e and .....
Had a lunch date with my family at Sakura! I think i'm so full till i can faint! Yesterday's Billy Bommers now Sakura!! My poor stomach is going to had a hard time liao! And we cousin are planning a night out! During christmas! Just for cousins only!! So excited!! Yeah! Look forward for it!

Few years ago Photo. Some Cousin are missing!

Recent Photos of the cousin still some cousin are missing!
(I think we need to take a new whole cousin photo liao!)


Last Night i ask daddy whether he will be free on the 22nd Dec night, wanted to invite him to the christmas rally! He did not say no! Just say that he will see got off day anot! I'll keep praying! Praying hard for it! Hmm Was think should i fast and pray for it? :)

My Daddy!

10/12/06
Today went church for Mission Vision Sharing. When Da Jie as she need people in the new field. My heart like stop for a moment, got a feeling to be in it. But i tell myself just keep that in prayer first. Then Godpa Ray is opening a drama ministry. I'm like, okay interesting. Heart also stop for a moment. Sound fun! But once again. I have to think of my other servings! Athough now i have three. I still need to focus on them right?! I'll keep that in prayer and let God lead me :)

Cute Jaking and Cool Amiee.

Nice One! (My Goodness! My Teeth!)

Pastor Hao Ran practicing His line with Pris. So sweet!

After the Vision Sharing Esther, Sarah and Shu Min went for dinner at Billy Bommers! haha. Man i have that place!! Will be a nice place to hangout with friends! Had a great time talking to each other and laughing! haha.

Zhu and Me :)

Love my Back View!

At Billy Bommers!

9/12/06
Today early in the morning we some of the RYM went jogging at Macritchie Reservoir. When i wake up i feel abit sick liao. Feel like throwing out. Then went to the toilet at Macritchie..... Then we start to run! I really Thank God for Shu Min, Jack and De Ren and also my cousin Sarah. Thank you Shu Min for be by my side keep and saying "You can de! Run for The Lord!" Thank you Jack and De Ren for stopping and waiting for us gals :) During this whole running things i get to know how to hold on no matter what. Although you will want to give up. But i keep telling myself. "Angeline you are running your life path! You really wanna stop now?! You have your cell members behind you! If you stop they will stop! Are you really stopping?" And because of this i kept running! I have a great time! And i hope i'll try it again? haha. Then i keep reminding about one year ago how Sarah help me during our night run. Haha.

After the run we went back to church for lunch and get ready for Street E. i was happy that there is street e. But i'm disappointed in myself that i didn't manage to share the gospel! :( But it's okay! I'll try again! Really give thanks for Wei Ying and Xuan Yun in my group! They are very willing to step up and ask for wishes. Wei Ying is very eager to share the gospel. And although Xuan Yun is very scare, she still willing to step up and ask for wishes! 3 cheers for them!! I had a great time! And during cell group i really give thanks for Huilin! She's really a blessing to me! I learn alot of things from her. THANK YOU BEST PARTNER! You are the best!! :)