"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Finally!

I finally can come online! My goodness! My Computer is always driving me crazy one! But anyway Give thanks too! Hehe :)

I shall upload some pics. :) Let the picture do the talking :)


SUNDAY!
We went to Crystal Jade for lunch after Sarah's rehearsal. And after that we went shopping for Si Hui's Clothes :)


SATURDAY!

We have a faith memory verse competition. And our cell came in second! I'm very happy that Teo Xin Yi got make an effort to memorise.. I'm Proud of her! And thanks Huilin forher help as i'm quite tired for the whole session. :) A BIG thank YOU! Love Ya Gal!

My Cell Members :)

FRIDAY!
When Marina Square for discipleship. Had a nice time talking to each otehr and catching up. And also walking around :)


My Discipleship Sisters!

With Wei Ying :)