It's my computer bad days! I think it's so old that it's falling apart. I think my system crash liao. Have to use JoeJoe's computer. But he's sleeping so still not so bad. I'm think to get a new cpu since i just get a new monitor. hehe. Should i ask my parent for a new cpu lei?? And if i change a new com all my songs will be gone! how i wish i could save all the songs! If not i'll have to go and repair the old com which have cost me lots of money repairing it! I shall pray and on the computer again tmr! Hehe.
Yesterday was a long long day! Woke up very early in the morning to shuhui's house and there goes all the fun. It's fun when we all reach the hotel where we all took crazy photos there! I shall wait for my com to be better before i upload the pictures :) It's sad cause i drop one of my dress in the cab early in the morning! It's a fun process to be sisters! Although it's super tiring! We are so tired that at the dinner i was complaining to wei ying that i'm not going to get married! Haha. :P
Nicole called me yesterday when i was at the hotel. She saw the letter. So called and ask me about my reason of tendering the letter. And i know when is my last day in FEI YUE. It's sad that i'm leaving be i'll be back!!! Hehe. Nicole and Shwu Mihn is a very nice and caring boos of mine! They are also very great sisters too! Not forgetting others in the office!! Will miss them badly if i leave the place. And the children! But i have learn lots of things there. And i believe i grow pretty much from there too. I thank God for putting me there.
*How should i celebrate my 21st birthday? Shall i book a hotel where all my sisters can chill out with me? Haha.
"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1