All About Yourself:
Came pass a blog that post about knowing more about yourself. In these world everyone is trying very hard to know more about themselves. They want to know about themselves so that they can do better in life. For me knowing more about yourself requires Time, Things the Happen in Life, People telling you about your GOOD points and also from GOD :) Getting to know about yourself through the right way is very important. I believe knowing yourself through Jesus is the best of the best way. Getting Him to say just a word is better to hear people say a hundred words. In Him you'll find confident, In Him you'll find your are special in your own ways. There's not a need for you to compare yourself with others. You are who you are. (That's something I'm learning very very hard still!)Living Together:
It's only my first week at home without working and i kind of bored to tears already! (I cannot understand how my mom can take it!) But I'm trying my best to help me mom in some ways like getting Jayden to sit down and eat his lunch, (I'll do my 1,2,3, and he will start running to his sit!) Help her to cook, (Which i can do it faster while she'll take half a day!) Company her to the NTUC. (Hope she won't get mad, cause i think i made her spend even more!) She fell sick on thurs. Saw one scene that makes me feel very warming. Thurs night she send Jayden back home. Dad was on his way back. So he ride mom back with his bike. They are talking on the way. So sweet! :) After like all the quarrels they used to have. It's really very beautiful. I had a great day having family weekends together. It have being a long time since i moved to woodlands! I love my family. Loving me in my own ways. Accepting me in my own ways!Sisters:
This last week is a quite low week for me. Having a lot of negative thoughts in mind. Making me hiding from all my sisters. Actually that feelings have being there for quite some weeks le. Told Chuan about it, and i learned about how to stop myself from all these negative thoughts. Want to thank my mentor for it. I'm telling myself they don't feel that way that i feel. They love me as who i am. And yes they do! Thank you all my sisters! I mean ALL. For all your cares and love for all these while.*Thank Huilin for the song she send me. And I'm glad that she'll still call me when she felt scare to walk home alone :)
*Thank Chuan for our cooking therapy. And guiding me in my spiritual life. I'm going to be better.
*Thank Esther, ShuMin and Sihui for praying for me.
I always have this feeling like I'm in a different world with them. I'm always will be the lower ones. And they'll always be notice. But I'll always be the ones behide them. But after so many times I'm sick and tired of this thinking! This thinking makes me so distance from them. Makes me so hard to know they accept me. I'm not going to care whether I'm notice a not. I'm not going to care whether I'm better or they are better. I Love them and they Love me! We are all special in our own ways.
GOD:
I feel very sorry to Him. I told Him i want a refresh from my relationship with Him. I told Papa that i want to rebuild my relationship with Him. I want to build my relationship with Papa in a strong foundation. So whenever i fall I'll fall back into His arms and standing up through His words. I don't want to always let people hold me up. I want to learn how to stand up through Papa. I want to be stronger. 