"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Sorry.

Sorry for not updateing for quite sometime!

Last week's prayer meeting was great. A time where Papa reminded me about how he had lead me through my life in the past. And not forgetting them.

This week prayer meetings was even better. I was called to serve as vocalist this week which is very last min. At first i felt quite scare. But i pray to Papa to take away the fear. And after that i when all the way. I was kind of lost my voice after that, but i really enjoy the process. You can really feel the "war" going on. It's a wonderful experience.

I was called this week. God speak through Pastor FuCai, saying once again my weakness that's my confidents and my low self esteem. Saying that i don't need to compare with my childhood playmate, and also God is tearing down the walls in my life and putting new heart in me :) And God is going to use me to do big things for Him in the future if i'm willing. Yeah! I wanna be His singer! A Gospel singer! Hehe :P

I have tender my letter to my boss, but she haven't get the chance to see it yet. As she only comes in to the office on tues and fri. I tender not because i can't handle the emotions. But i now kind of learn how to handle it. This week is the first week of school. And i can say God have being there for me. I feel no fear or sadness. But peace. PEACE! After i tender what's next? It will be my O levels then! Hehe. Actually i'm confuse and not very sure about it. But i think there's no harm taking it. It's better for me. There will be more things that i can do. I haven't tell alot of people that i'm taking O levels. But i believe my sisters have given me their support! And God have gave me strength and wisdom.

If i reconsider about taking the O levels it will be thinking about $$. As i'm already 20 years old but still taking $$ from parents it won't be nice. I finish editing a video for shuhui for her wedding by a few hours. Which i think i'm pretty good at! And i'm happy with the result! Hope she'll like it!