"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Days Without Working.

Bored to tears is what i can say. Plus my asthma have being coming back. So i sleep even more each day. But i want to thank God for the rest. Jia Yi is working at Donut Factory and she asked me to join her. I might take up the job! :) Then I'll be able to but donuts for my sisters! :)

Want to thank all my sisters who really care for me for this time. They know what I'm going through and have being praying for me. Thank you sisters!

Joanne and I created an online shop! Yeah! Something I'm so excited about! But i haven't have the chance to put up my products yet. So all the products is from Jo. Hope all will like it! :)

http://angelictreasure.blogspot.com/