"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Last!

It's my last few days in Fei Yue. My colleagues ask me how i feel? I can say i mixture of feelings. A little bit relief, a little bit sad, a little bit lost, a little bit wasted. Alot of a little bit here and there. I'll miss my colleagues and my students. Will still keep them in my prayers. When i told my colleagues that i'm leaving on monday their reaction was something that i never thought they'll give. I hope i won't affect some of the closer colleagues like my buddy Jamie, Rita and Reo. When i told Jamie and Rita they was so shock. And Reo keep asking my to stay.

I'll miss them really.

Time passes so fast. I have being working here for 4 month plus already. Time is not very long, but i know peoples that i don't want to lost. They are wonderful sisters that have left a foot print in my life. I hope i did left a foot print in their life too.

The struggles that i have being through. The kids that i have talk to. The things that i had done. Have being a great lesson for me. I'll try to blog about my incident with the kids and why they are like this. To let people understands them. I'll pray and see whether i do have the burden for special needs children if yes, i'll conitnue this line after my Olevels (Which i'm still struggling!).

"When it all seems so heavy and can't complete, dont forget Papa is holding something more heavy for you"
-by angie!

"no longer I can. but Jesus can."
- by ah lin