"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Monday, July 09, 2007

Leaving

Nowadays lots of people are going oversea to study. Just had a phone call with Jia Yi which is at perth slacking there! Enjoy life! Hahaha. But she told me the things there are quite cheap. And the pace there are slower too. I think slower country are a place for us slow ones! Hahaha. :P

Although i also feel like going to take a look at how life is over there. I told myself i must finish my O level! That's something i must do :P I need support from God and my sisters!

So sisters please give me your support! :P


Jia you angie! Not by you but by GOD! Must Remember!

*How should i celebrate my 21st birthday lei? How will my life be?