"I wil sing of the mercies of the Lord forever: with my mouth will i make known thy faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89: 1

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Negative.

Lots of negative thoughts have being in my head all day long. So bad that i almost gave up on myself. But i thank God for Prayer Meeting last night. It have being a great time talking to PaPa. I think for all this years i have being trying so hard to compare myself with others. But God reminded me again that I don't need to compare anymore. Like what Chuan said. I'm Angeline! I'm not Esther I'm not Sarah. I'm Myself. Chuan ask me one question "Do you love yourself?" At that moment i only can say I'm still learning how to. Say real i do hate myself at certain time. So i really need how to accept myself. Maybe this period of time I'll just be a little quiet to think things out ba.